Vision and Values
WESTMINSTER PRIMARY ACADEMY
'Believe & Achieve'
- As a school we believe in all of our children and their ability to achieve.
- We work together to support and challenge individuals to become the best they can be.
- Everyone within our school and wider community is valued and respected.
- We are an open, welcoming school, who nurture strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
We aim to:
- provide our children with the tools they will need to achieve their full potential whilst at our school and beyond.
- provide a safe and stimulating environment with the children’s needs at the heart.
- value independence, enabling our pupils to become life-long learners.
- provide an exciting, engaging, evolving, relevant and innovative curriculum which inspires our pupils with an enriched learning experience.
- establish an atmosphere in which each child has a positive self-image and where their talents and individual achievements are celebrated and valued by all.
- recognise and plan for individuals needs and learning styles in order to overcome barriers to learning.
- promote Social, Moral, Cultural and Spiritual development incorporating British Values, supporting pupils to become confident and responsible members of society